How you and/or your company can help
An investment in the FVZS Institute is an investment in South Africa’s future and the community of nations on the African continent. Funding of R10 million is required for staff to run programmes, research, facilities, international and local exchanges for students, guest lecturers and conferences. The variety of programmes will include community interaction, environmental sustainability and social awareness. University staff can assist to match specific projects with your or your company’s interests or objectives.
The following exist as ongoing gift opportunities for the right donor:
- Invest in exchange programmes or create opportunities for such exchanges to allow South African students to gain international experience.
- Support women’s leadership. Women face different challenges from men; the FVZS Institute plans to have a specific focus on women in leadership to address unique challenges.
- Create a dynamic space where students can engage with one another through dialogue, debate and discussion to develop their own thinking and speaking skills.
- Individual core programmes. Every programme can be coupled with a donor, whether a company, trust or foundation.
- Mentor students. The Institute is looking to supporters to not only give financially but to also have other interactions with the Institute, to serve as speakers, mentors, coaches and to become role models for our students.
- Sponsor the FVZS annual lecture, a tremendous opportunity to align one’s brand with that of the Institute.
Donations and sponsorships:
Ms Annamia van den Heever, Director: Development
Tel: +27 (0)21 808-4895
Fax : +27 (0)21 808 3026 / +27 (0)86 569 5372